Overwhelmed by all of the sourdough info out there? My sourdough course for beginners might just be the answer you’ve been searching for!
Sourdough can seem overwhelming and complicated. You may be asking yourself questions like…
How do I make my own starter?
What flour is best?
How often should I feed my sourdough starter?
How do I know when my starter is ready to use?
What do you mean by ‘wild yeast’?
Unlock the world of sourdough with my Sourdough Basics Mini-Course!
Tailored for beginners, this course simplifies the sourdough journey, demystifying the process and saving you valuable time. Say goodbye to overwhelming research and confusion. With easy-to-follow techniques and clear instructions, we transform sourdough into an understandable and joyful experience for everyone.
In this course you will:
- Make your own sourdough starter that is strong enough to bake your bread.
- Bake your first loaves of sourdough bread including sandwich bread.
- Improve your understanding of the feeding process and starter maintenance.
- Gain a better understanding of the sourdough baking timeline which can often be a stumbling block for beginners.
- Learn more about sourdough discard and how it’s used in many recipes.
This course was created to:
Demistify the sourdough process for beginners.
Save you time in researching and learning the sourdough process by having all of the information you need in one place.
- 30 pages of lessons
- 18 instructional videos
- Tried and tested sourdough recipes
- Common questions and troubleshooting guide
- Many helpful printables and guides including guides for establishing a starter, maintaining and feeding your established starter, recipes, baking timelines, glossary of terms, helpful tools, and resources.
There are lots of sourdough courses out there, BUT my goal in creating this course was to truly SIMPLIFY the process without all of the jargon and make it AFFORDABLE for everyone! I’ve designed it so that you can work at your own pace and refer back to the videos at any time!
Maybe You’re Wondering…
“I’m nervous to bake my first loaf!”
I’ll walk you through the whole process as you bake your own sourdough bread the first time, giving you step-by-step instructions and tips along the way!
“What tools will I need?”
There’s no need to spend a ton of money on tools. We will keep things simple and I’ll show you how to bake the perfect loaf with what you already have + a Dutch oven.
“I have an active starter but I have no idea how and when to feed it.”
I’ve created a super simple guide that will walk you through taking care of your starter when feeding to maintain, bake, and even discard.
“Why should I keep my discard?”
Module 4 is all about discard! We will discuss the purpose and how to use it in many delicious recipes that I’ve included in the course.
Whether you’re a complete beginner looking for a new hobby or you’ve established your own sourdough starter and you’re unsure of what to do next, this course is for you!
Here’s How It Works
- Purchase the course and immediately receive my Sourdough Basics course dropped directly into your inbox. There are 4 modules including 18 videos that will walk you through the process of creating a starter, baking your first loaves of bread, feeding and maintaining your starter, and how to use discard.
- Clickable links will take you directly to helpful downloads and guides to use as you work at your own pace to complete the course. Watch and replay the videos as many times as you need paying attention to tips and techniques mentioned.
- Enjoy your sourdough starter and all of the possibilities for regular use in your kitchen!
What if I have questions along the way?
You’ll receive YouTube video tutorials of the starter, feeding, and bread-making process. There are also several infographics and guides available in the PDF section as well as a sourdough glossary. PLUS, you’ll also have me to support and guide you along the way via email or DM on social media!!